Some of my published writing is available online, at the following locations:
- Review of The Lizard Cage, by Karen Connelly, Asian Review of Books, Hong Kong, April 2007.
- “Dreams of Lebanon,” Review of Reef Café, The Boston Phoenix, Boston, May 27, 2005.
- “Travel Light, Eat Right,” Young Money, Orlando, October 2004.
- “Who Cares About Brie and Chablis?,” Review of Feeding A Yen by Calvin Trillin, The Harvard Book Review, Cambridge, Summer 2003.
- “Ivy Film Festival Unites Student Filmmakers,” The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, April 22, 2005.
- “GIs Passed Over by History,” Review of Soldiers and Slaves by Roger Cohen, The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, April 20, 2005.
- “As He Tracks His Parents’ Path, Ex-Times Editor Stumbles,” Review of Omaha Blues by Joseph Lelyveld, The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, April 15, 2005.
- “Balkan Feast,” Review of Sabur Restaurant, The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, November 18, 2004.
- “Arts First Through the Years,” The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, April 30, 2003.
- “Section Leaders of the Silver Screen,” The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, November 14, 2002.
- “Bowling Alone,” Review of Sazzae by Jocelyn Morin, The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, May 3, 2002.
A broader listing of my articles published in The Harvard Crimson is available here.
My photo “Above the Dyers’ Souk”, taken in Fez, Morocco, in November 2003, won an Honorable Mention in the ‘Sense of Place or Culture’ Category in the First Annual Harvard College International Photo Contest. You can see the other winning photos there, or click on the photo here to view it larger.